This recipe is quite simple, anyone of all cooking levels should be able to make it. I am a person who loves sweet foods more than savoury foods, as you will soon seem to find out. I have recently had this craving and erg for wings when it comes to chicken, but funny thing is I always loved breasts. The chicken breast that is, so get your mind out the gutter mate. It wont cost no more than £7-8.
You will need
Chicken wings, 800 – 1 kg
Honey, 2 tbsp
BBQ Marinade Sauce, 3 tbsp
Salt n Pepper, a pinch
Soy Sauce, 1 tspn
Chilli Flakes, 1/2 tspn
Cooking oil, 1 tbspn
- Wash the chicken wings before you start anything.
- Drizzle your chicken wings the cooking oil, but if your are using less then 800kg change than to 1tspn of cooking oil.
- Add the honey, BBQ marinade, soy sauce, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. As for the chilli flakes it totally up to you how much you want to put in depending on how muchyou love chilli, (but I suggest not to put toooo much as that may ruin the flavours).
- Mix it all up with your hands (but if your one of those people who are basically terrified to touch uncooked chicken I suggest you just use a wooden spoon and stir everything).
- Leave over night for best result. (If leaving it overnight seemed not be an option to you I suggest leaving it for an hour in the fridge before cooking).
- Pre Heat the oven, on gas mark 6 (180 – 200 °C) for 10 min then place the wings inside and leave to cook for 25 min. Half way through turn your chicken and add extra honey on top to give it that golden brown finish.
I’m pretty confident you will love it, like come on who doesn’t like BBQ wings, especially with a little sweet spicy kick. So try it out and let me know how it goes.
Try it out on some drumstick, thighs, breast (chicken breast that is) even fish if you like.